Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,556 (5,425 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (41 minutes ago)