Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,513 (5,384 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (38 minutes ago)