Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,539 (5,389 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)