Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,326 (3,725 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)