Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,788 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)