Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,456 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)