Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,694 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)