Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,378 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)