Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23375 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,437 (6,147 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (31 minutes ago)