Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23659 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,027 (8,567 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)