Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22332 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,988 (8,903 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)