Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23070 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,049 (8,881 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)