Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,679 (руб 111,879) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)