Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,628 (руб 162,453) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)