Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01478 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,774 (руб 120,019) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)