Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,088 (руб 126,711) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)