Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07312 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,439 (R 47,037) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)