Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06721 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,290 (R 48,956) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)