Cost of living comparison between Rustenburg, South Africa and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06655 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,369 (R 50,616) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)