Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,437 in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)