Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,373 in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (27 minutes ago)