Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,359 in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)