Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,541 in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)