Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,505 (NZ$4,254) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)