Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,388 (NZ$5,201) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)