Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,611 (NZ$4,305) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)