Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,404 (NZ$5,175) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)