Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,389 (NZ$4,075) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (33 minutes ago)