Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01465 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,735 (руб 118,433) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)