Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01618 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,085 (руб 128,815) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (41 minutes ago)