Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,295 (руб 89,806) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)