Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,811 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)