Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,123 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)