Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,173 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)