Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,125 in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)