Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,276 in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)