Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,644 in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)