Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,043 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (44 minutes ago)