Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,422 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)