Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,595 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)