Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,573 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)