Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,185 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (34 minutes ago)