Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,717 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)