Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,587 ($4,856) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)