Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,302 ($4,836) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)