Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,509 ($2,957) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)