Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,181 ($4,476) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)