Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 117% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,784 ($5,640) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (22 minutes ago)