Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 136% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,663 ($8,229) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)