Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 117% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,566 ($5,376) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (35 minutes ago)