Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25139 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,065 (﷼ 12,193) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)