Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22897 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,929 (﷼ 8,426) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)