Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,753 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21605 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,823 (﷼ 8,436) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)