Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24487 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,210 (﷼ 13,107) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)