Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23741 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,988 (﷼ 12,584) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)