Cost of living comparison between Rivera, Uruguay and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03272 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,462 ($U75,232) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)