Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05875 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,952 (ARS $50,244) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (36 minutes ago)