Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,901 prices entered by 567 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,212 (R$ 11,048) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)