Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03487 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,381 (ARS $39,603) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)