Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04033 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,544 (ARS $38,273) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)