Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,440 (ARS $29,041) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (19 minutes ago)