Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05526 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,585 (ARS $28,683) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)