Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06072 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,473 (ARS $40,729) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)