Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,927 in Riga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)