Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,805 (637,790 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (30 minutes ago)