Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06753 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,866 (R 27,632) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)