Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,598 (R 52,180) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)