Cost of living comparison between Richards Bay, South Africa and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06799 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,523 (R 51,818) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (34 minutes ago)