Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11892 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,643 ($b13,820) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)