Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12350 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,803 ($b14,598) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (27 minutes ago)