Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,895 (R$ 11,043) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)