Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,292 (R$ 8,511) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (33 minutes ago)