Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,586 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)