Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04393 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,161 (Mex$ 26,424) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)