Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04354 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,194 (Mex$ 27,423) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)