Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 792 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00812 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 120% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,409 (543,042 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)