Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 839 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00809 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 118% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,370 (540,462 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (32 minutes ago)