Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 660 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00841 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 130% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,460 (886,731 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)