Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 129% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,876 (820,255 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)