Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04915 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,327 (ARS $47,333) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)