Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04888 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,427 (ARS $49,658) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (32 minutes ago)