Cost of living comparison between Resistencia, Argentina and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05995 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,938 (ARS $32,326) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)