Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04054 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,651 (ARS $40,717) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)