Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,747 ($3,362) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)