Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,017 ($3,492) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)