Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,451 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)