Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,707 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)