Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,175 in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)