Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,014 in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)