Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,211 in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (13 minutes ago)