Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,458 (C$3,830) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)