Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.688 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,113 (C$4,523) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (33 minutes ago)