Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,317 (C$6,159) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)