Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,324 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)