Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,687 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)