Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,424 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)