Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,420 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)