Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,748 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)