Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,302 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (39 minutes ago)