Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,124 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)