Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 959 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,775 (R$ 6,643) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)