Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,971 (£2,606) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)