Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,150 (£4,348) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)