Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,762 (£4,121) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)