Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,045 (₨226,999) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (24 minutes ago)