Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,350 (₨167,025) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $7,310 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (34 minutes ago)