Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,957 (₨223,082) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)