Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00701 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,341 (₨191,277) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)