Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,350 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)