Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 230 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,896 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)