Cost of living comparison between Ravenna, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,797 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)