Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 58% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,314 (₨96,128) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)