Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,161 (﷼ 74,354,184) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)