Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13516 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,896 (kr28,821) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (26 minutes ago)