Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13472 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,481 (kr25,841) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)