Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13428 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,233 (kr16,631) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)