Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,744 (kr27,854) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)