Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01220 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,063 (₨169,148) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)