Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22254 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,597 (11,672 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)