Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25330 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,906 (11,471 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)