Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25508 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,924 (19,302 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (32 minutes ago)