Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24660 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,356 (17,665 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (39 minutes ago)