Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23884 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,205 (17,607 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)