Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 763 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,456 ($4,728) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)