Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,364 ($4,621) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)