Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 753 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,836 ($3,345) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$707 (21 minutes ago)