Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 ($3,068) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)