Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01174 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,693 (Taka 229,331) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)